Hamstring Tight
I had a hamstring pull three weeks back. i used RICE technique for two weeks. and now i have restricted motion to my hamstring. what might be the reason

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Sports taping should be done for hams.
Dr. Devanand D. More
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai

It is due to hamstring strain Visit a physiotherapist who will do gradual streching of hamstrings and put you on a rehabilitation regime If still persistent you will require to visit a orthopaedic doctor for further evaluation
Dr. Puneet Yadav (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Lucknow
dont worry!!! you just need to stretch your hams, glutes and calf muscles. icing for 2 weeks was little longer for the mucles to go for stiffness!!! apart for visiting a physiotherapist you can take heat therapy (eletric heat pads, hot water bottle etc) over the hams muscles and buttocks at home only. that will also improve your restriction mildly!!