I am in control of a doctor to whom I went for treatment. I am hearing his auditory hallucinations and being controlled by emotionally. I stopped to going to that doctor and now in treatment at nimhans, Bangalore and feeling better. Now I want to know what is the medical terminology I.e. controlling others like this?
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Schizophrenia, you are having, and medicines will help you a lot.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?