Hair scalp issue
I found white clot type skin on my scalp. I'm using ketomac shampoo from last 4 months still I'm facing it. Please check in pic what's the problem. This is not on all over scalp. 3 to 4 spots are available of this. It is hard to remove like blood clot. And I also have dandruff problem with oily scalp.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
It could be seborrhoeic dermatitis.. get a direct consultation for proper treatment.. avoid oiling your scalp