Hair fall, oily skin, tan
I never had dandruff problems before, but now after moving to Pune, may be due to change in water I'm facing dandruff and hair fall, also due to this my fore head becomes oily time to time. Are there any remedies for this ? Also please suggest how to get rid of tan on the forehead

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams.