Hair fall from root

Excessive hair fall from root for 3 months. I am taking egg, badam and dates everyday. I used to apply badam oil to hair everyday. Is tgis because of applying oil? Because when I apply oil to hair I m getting more hair fall. Please suggest. I guess I dont have dandruff issues.
views-icons 130 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Mukesh Batra
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Female causes of hairfall are different than male, some blood investigation are needed to rule out common causes. Kindly consult a dermatologist for the same.
Dr. Suman Polavarapu
Aesthetic Medicine 14 yrs exp Hyderabad
Causes of hair fall could be multiple reasons. It could be hormonal, vitamin deficiency, stress, hormonal fluctuations etc etc. it is easy to actually see a dermatologist/trichologist, who can examine you and do investigations required and come to a reason for your hair fall. so the management plan depends on the cause of hair fall. Different kinds of advanced treatments for hair fall are available. please see a good trichologist .