Haemoglobin detected less
Hello, Can you please suggest me diet for 2 years baby twins ( both female) which can help improve their Haemoglobin as it was detected 9.6 & 10.2 respectively. What all should be give to them to improve their immunity plus they became more active. One of them is suffering from TB and is gng under treatment .

Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatric Surgeon 11 yrs exp Pune

Hi I am dr kalpesh from DR.KP'S, pediatric surgeon, well as per your request, first of all need bit detailed haemogram study for both of them to decide about nutritional anaemia or pathological anaemia,always remember additional supplements to babies are just supportive to bring them out of stress, rest you need to build up their diet,if not possible on your own consult and get educated about their diet modifications. And once diagnosis is confirmed about tuberculosis, u must complete full course. Regards.