Gums on the side of the teeth paining
Hi Team, I am experiencing some kind of pain on the gums as shown in the picture all of a sudden. If i touch I feel it's a rough gum. It's only on left side of my teeth. What could be the reason.

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. Myself MDS oral Medicine and Radiology from most eminent government dental college, u can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. I will take a detailed required history and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Namaskaram, Like in any relationship, the teeth, cheeks and gums too get into a quarrel at times. Sometimes cheeks come in the way of chewing. When this happens frequently they start to form a line called linea alba. It is not something to worry about usually. Lifestyle modification would be of help to reduce stress, as it could be one of the reasons for cheek biting. What a dental surgeon would contemplate about is the cavity present on the first molar. An X-ray will aid in pin-pointing the issue. Our oral hygiene and general health always run in parallels. Please take the required precautions and visit your local dentist open for dental emergencies to access your condition and take the absolutely necessary steps.. Team Shambhala. http://www.shambhalagroup.com/
Might be due to wisdom tooth avoid too hot & spicy food Gargle with warm saline water 3-4times a day If u r having huge pain u can take ketorol dt in small amount of water This will help if it doesn't resolve d prob den we can start with antibiotics
Take a pain killer and apply mucopain gel
warm saline rinses would help. if it doesn't subside then we will start antibiotics
It might be because of wisdom tooth . Just do warm saline gargles. Massage the gums near wisdom tooth to remove food debrìs. If needed you can take pain killwr like ketorol dt.
'Looks like' an ulcer. Avoid very hot, citric and spicy foods. Avoid strong toothpaste and mouthwashes.Do not disturb it. Use oral ulcer gel if you have any.If it doesn't disappear in 2 weeks or if it increases in size or causes swelling,fever or see any discharge,  do see a dentist immediately.
There are multiple reasons for gum pain. There might be a decay in adjacent teeth related to the gums or ther might be wisdom tooth erupting or there might be any food particles accumulated in the gums. Consult a nearby dentist take x-ray of that particular gums related tooth you will get a clear idea what problem is exactly there.
Avoid more spicy and hard food contact in that gums because it may worsen the condition.
Based on the picture provided it seems like pericoronitis ( happens when the wisdom tooth is impacted ie unable to come out and hence causes gum swelling and pain). You can take paracetamol( safest and since your drug history is not provided) for immediate pain control.
Visit your local dental surgeon and get a X-ray done for better diagnosis.
Warm saline mouth rinse after every meal. Keep the area clean.