Gums are swelling and bleeding
My gums are swelling and bleeding , bad breath when bleeding. I think it's any detal issue or gums problem

Calculus and plaque deposit around tooth make gums inflamed, I think you need a proper and deep cleaning of tooth. Consult doctor online or offline for better guidance and treatment plan. Try to maintain good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day, use mouth wash, warm saline water rinses two to three times a day.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
I think u should go to dentist for proper deep cleaning and do rinse with warm saline water so that it can reduces your bacteria.
go to your nearest dentist
maintain your oral hygeine by proper brushing your tooth
Go for scaling and polishing
you need deep cleaning
Hello, looks like you have gingivitis which in inflammation of gums. It is very easily treatable please consult the dentist and get a professional cleaning done to keep gums healthy.
Hello dear Please be calm Yes there are chances of gingivitis due to systemic or local reasons.i suggest you to please share pic for confirmation of diagnosis.for further details you can consult me Thanks
Please visit a dentist and get a dental scaling done. That would remove all the tartar which is the main source of infection that's causing your gums to bleed. This willl also improve your bad breath issue. Apart from this maintain good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day, flossing once a day and tongue cleaning.
visit a dentist