Gum swollon

My lower wisdom tooth is removed (surgery) in 6th of May 2016 but now also I can't eat from that side whenever I brush or eat from that side it is paining what to do plz help my surgery side is clean and no pus than why it is paining plz help

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..surgical Cases take more time for healing than expected. Keep the area clean by brushing twice. Use betadine gargle twice daily for one week. Visit your dentist again for follow -up. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ...it usually pains when something gets stuck there ...keep the area clean ...rinse your mouth with leukwarm salt water 3-4 times daily to potentiate healing... Visit your dentist for follow up ASAP.. Take care ..!!
Dr. Chirag K Nebhani
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
See in many cases it usually takes 3-4 weeks or so to heal properly, so don't worry about that, have faith in your dentist and visit him once and share your problem, he will surely guide you regarding medicine or any other thing needed, till than keep that area clean by betadine Gargle and regular brushing twice daily
Dr. Mukesh Garg
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi
After a surgery it will taje more than one month to b get normal if pain is severe than visit to a dentist or it subsidised slowly than u can wsit and also go for warm saline rinses thrice a day
Dr. Ajit Singh Vasan
Dentist 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Some pain and discomfort while eating can happen for a month after surgery, if the tooth was severely impacted. It is best to show it to the same dentist as he is fully aware of what is happening. He may take an x ray to see post operative healing and advice some anti inflammatory or muscle relaxant or some enzymatic preparation.