Gum recession front teeth
Last year I took scaling for teeth as tartar was higher and gums were receding. Later after scaling also gums started receding more and left front teeth with huge gaps. Slight movements were there in front teeth after scaling. I want to know whether it is possible to grow back gums and reduce front teeth space

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello scaling will not cause gum recession,visit periodontist who evaluates amount of bone loss if any and reason for recession by clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Practically speaking, scaling is a procedure which cannot cause further gum recession..... it only removes the deposits on the teeth and highlights the recession that has already taken place...... it also slows down the further progression of gum disease..... it is not actually possible to grow back gums as you asked for, but gum surgeries of various kinds can be performed for effective correction of this problem..... you need to consult a periodontist for the best guidance about the same... Regards....
Dr. D Vinay Kumar
Dentist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
U can go for gum surgery which can improve your condition , before dat we need to know about your bone condition using an x ray .More diagnostic records are needed for me to assess your case and let u know exactly.