Gum bleeding
My gum always bleed when i am eating something like banana apple oranges i can see on it so what must i do to prevent gum bleeding

Dr. Bhumik Patel
Dentist 8 yrs exp Surat
hi. as I see you are only 25 years old. at this age you should not have any extensive gum problem like periodontitis ( pyorrhoea) . it should be just gingivitis ( inflamation of gums). which leads to bleeding.  I advice to go for scaling once and looj for result. still it persist then you need advanced periodontal care.
Dr. Rushabh Mehta
Dentist 8 yrs exp Surat
take high but c diet like lime juice.it mostly due to gingivitis.so it may require antibiotics course and scalling
Dr. Shashank Bhatia
Prosthodontist 8 yrs exp Surat
Hi.Thank you for posting your query.Bleeding from gums can be due to a lot of reasons.The most common is inflammation( infection) of gums due to accumulation of plaque because of incomplete oral hygiene maintenance.If you have been noticing bleeding from gums for a long time now,u need to visit a dentist immediately.Injury to delicate gums while eating fruits or vegetables can be other reason for bleeding from gums but this will be a short term episode. Regular visits to a dentist will help you achieve healthy gums n teeth
Dr. Tejas Gandhi
Dentist 8 yrs exp Surat
Bleeding from gums may be due to multiple reasons. Bleeding from gums may be due to the inflammation (swelling) in the gums. Bleeding can also be due to tartar accumulation around the teeth and bleeding can also be due to tissue injury. My advice to you is visit a dental clinic and get it examined by a dentist and let him decide a suitable appropriate treatment. in moat cases it may reduce by thorough cleaning procedures(scaling). Thank you .Regards Dr. Tejas Gandhi