Guilt , depression

I am or was happily in a relationship . But then something happened , his best friend made a pass on me and idk why I didn't react violently , I don't usually do . But then he blamed it all on me and put a question on my character . Cannot get over the guilt and forget everything that happened . Getting depressddaybydy
views-icons 112 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Guilt , depression

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hey, Come on ...that was a reaction u dint put in a lot of that ...dat was just a snap....had u thought it out den u wudnt have done dat ...dont u ? U gotta see this from an objective angle. And ur bf gotta realize this dat he cant generate and influence all dat comes out of ur mouth ( which at times u urself fail to do.) Try to calm down first. This is just a bump on the way. If he is not dat strong headed and insecure with respect to u...then he simply doesnt deaerve to be there at all. Hope this helps..but feel free to consult if u need further assistance Gud luck.