Suffering from guilt feel

I hv some bad points due to which I feel guilty. And due to that I m getting depressed. What should I do?

Doctor Answers (3) on Suffering from guilt feel

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Bad points according to you??? Who told you those are BAD?? First know it is bad for you or or others?? If you done want that then come back and ask me I will tell you how to overcome that?
2 . Whereas if it according to others and you are forced to come out of it then u she decide about it. THINK...
Dr. Indranil Saha Kolkata | Neuropsychiatrist
Hi, probably u r suffering from depressive symptoms. This kind of problems can be solved successfully. As u r staying at kolkata u can consult at Neuromind Clinic. Thanks.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.