dietician-icon effect

Hello doct. I am using green coffee for losing body fat. can it helps me ? I request to please suggest me good and simple way to lose fat and waight. also suggest me to stay energitic whole day. thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on effect

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Such measure won't help much in losing your weight. It would have been better if you had written your height and weight, so that we could have calculated the appropriate weight for your you. First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same