Gradual loss of hearing
I am having issues of loss of hearing and heaviness in the left ear, incidences of vertigo,  and on and off tinnitus. It all started ever since I landed in Chennai. Can it be caused by an environmental change?

hello there. for this you need to be examined and some tuning fork tests which are performed by a clinician will help in determining what kind of hearing loss this is. only after finding out what kind of hearing loss this is, we can proceed further with the treatment. kindly consult a ENT surgeon. regards