Good and healthy food

She does not eat. How am i prepare heathy food for her? Give me some tips for heathy food. Good food for her body , bonds, eyes, everything. Problem of weight. Weight is not increase.
views-icons 41 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Good and healthy food

Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person. Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail