ayurveda-icon
Gokshura and body
Can i take gokshura? I am 20 years old... Doing gym and have intend to build a good physique. Is it safe for me.

Dear , don't worry  Avoid self medication Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get benefit definitely
GOKSHURA is effective in most urinary tract disorders because it promotes the flow of urine, cools and soothes the membranes of the urinary tract, and aids in the discharge of stones. It stops bleeding, strengthens kidney function, while at the same time, nourishing the kidneys. As such, it is a rejuvenative tonic for the kidneys. It also strengthens the reproductive system and many more indications are there. Let me know why you wanna take Gokshura.. It's not a good option for increasing body physique.. I can suggest you proper medicines. For more details consult me online through this platform. Thank you
No Take proper knowledge about goksura Consult online for more details
You can take ashwagandha churna with milk or ashwagandharista  after meal for physical & mental health. U may contact me online for further suggestions
It is safe to take gokshura but you should take it in adequate amount only and only when required because anything in excess can be harmful. If you want to know the apt amount you can contact in person.