Go to freshup problem
Doctor my problem is I am not fresh up early in the morning so can you please give me some tips about my problem.

Ms. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Besides adding soluble and insoluble fibre in your diet and plenty of liquids change your daily routine in better way and add on some exercises and 1 tsf trifla powder with lukewarm water at bedtime.
Consult personally to get detailed diet plan and some exercises.
Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Take high fiber diet like green vegetables, fruits and salad, sprouts daily to get relief from constipation.
Ms. Jasleen Chawla
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi..in addition to including fiber in the diet, it is important to drink plenty of water throughout the day-atleast 2.5 litres.

Hi..... Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals..... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. ....