Getting less flow periods
Its my second day and i am getting very less flow of periods what should i do to have regular and proper flow.

Less flow or oligomenorrhoea is a sign of weak adrenal gland. It's a serious hormonal imbalance which leads to bigger diseases. Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+190
Chat with a sexologist
It depends on your age, associated complaints,pregnancy target etc.meet yr gynaecologist in person.u may need scan
If the flow on first day is proper and your periods are regular with no other associated problem then there is no need to worry.