Getting less flow periods
Its my second day and i am getting very less flow of periods what should i do to have regular and proper flow.

Dr. Deepika Sinha
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Lucknow
If the flow on first day is proper and your periods are regular with no other associated problem then there is no need to worry.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Less flow or oligomenorrhoea is a sign of weak adrenal gland. It's a serious hormonal imbalance which leads to bigger diseases. Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Krithika Manimaran
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
It depends on your age, associated complaints,pregnancy target etc.meet yr gynaecologist in person.u may need scan