Intercourse during period
Hi doctor, I am married and me and my husband sometimes do intercourse during periods, this time it was second day of period. Will it effect my health any way? Will it cause any issues in my pregnancy? 

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good afternoon thnxs for your Question.  i think you enjoyed your sex life fully. sex during period will not effect on your future reproduction and pregnanacy. so dont worry. but u should maintain your pubic hygeine so that u dont get infection inside your genital treck . u can enjoy sex in your periods also .