Get frustated, wanna die.
Im so irritated with my life that I wanna end up my life. Im not happy with any1 around me.. I cry each day. I need break from life or end of my life.. Help me other wise i will become mad.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Serious do visit a Counsellor  immediately and under what is actually  bothering you. I think may be the situations u r in Or  the people around Or u r dissatisfied  about yourself..... It could be any of those.
So do consult a Psychological Counsellor and have a clarity about everything.
Ms. Sukanya Biswas
Clinical Psychologist 5 yrs exp Pune

Can you please share your concern as to why are feeling so miserable....
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Immediately meet a psychiatric facility near you.  Disclose abt all this to your parents/sibs asap.
Ms. Raisa Luther
Psychologist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello, sounds difficult. We all feel frustrated and that life is not worth living at some point or the other right? You're right, you do deserve a break. So give yourself a break by visiting a psychologist and allowing someone else to help you. Best of luck! :)
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, I would appreciate you for seeking help for your psychological state on this platform. First and foremost I would like to urge you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you. Your psychological state requires a comprehensive assessment and understanding, thereafter a path to recovery can be drawn and you can be helped in reducing your distress and enabling you to deal better with such issues. However what worries me about your description are ideas about ending your life. I would like to tell you that please be assured that your condition can be helped and help will be available if you take the first step. Many renowned personalities and celebrities have suffered from psychological ill health, and have recovered to lead a successful and satisfying life. The psychiatrist will try to understand your problems and then provide appropriate management, usually a combination of medication and psychological intervention will be useful for such set of problems. Hope this helps you. Best wishes for health and future.
please seek consultation with a psychiatrist near you for comprehensive assessment and further management.
please try to be around people who are supportive towards you for the time being.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Take homoeopathic medicine. IGNATIA 1M PILLS. CALCAREA CARB 1M PILLS. 4 PILLS each medicine x 3 times daily x 15 DAYS.