Conckroaches and feeling end of life
I feel very bad whenever I listen about any desease. I go to the uppermost level of anxiety in several minutes after I hears about deseases. Today a cockroach by mistake came in my hand. I got scared soo much that I thought that life will end now. I was really very scared that time this soo much if anxiety and scared is effecting my sleep schedule too. Whenever I go to bed I feel like something electric like symptoms are coming. I feel weird and get awake almost half night. I sleep at 3 am to 3:30 am. Before this time I sleep then I think I am dying or like that.

Consult a psychiatrist, as these symptoms need to be discussed in detail.
medication and counselling will help.
We call it as illness anxiety that u r ruminating and worried that u might get an infection This is emotiona tiring and make it really hard for u Every second fear of infection will be haunting u
cognitive behavior therapy
relaxation exercise breathing exercise yoga mindfulness helps
90% of your mind is your subconscious. You have to rewire your internal thoughts to have a better everyday life. So, how do you do that? Well you must remember that all anxiety is, is stressing about the future outcomes. The most effective way to overcome it? Living in the moment, here is exactly how to do it: 1. Breathe: focusing on your breathing may help your body calm down. Try one of these exercises: Exercise #1: lie down on your stomach and put your head to the side. When you’re on your stomach, your breaths naturally deepen. Lie like this for 10 minutes. Exercise #2: lie on your back or stand with your feet apart. Put your hand on your belly. Imagine there is a balloon inside of you. When you breathe in, the balloon fills; when you breathe out, the balloon shrinks. Fill the balloon as you breathe in. Empty the balloon as you breathe out. Repeat for five minutes. Exercise #3: count from one to five as you breathe in, then count from one to seven as you breathe out. Repeat for a few minutes or until you calm down. You can do this exercise wherever you are. Positive affirmations: You are in charge of your life, it is you and only you. Nothing else should matter because you are your own person. Start rewiring your brain by talking to yourself and writing out your affirmations. Say to yourself “I am OK. These feelings will pass”
consult Psychologist
You probably is suffering from health anxiety. This is one of the common problems we deal with as Psychiatrists
kindly consult a Psychiatrist