Gas and IBS
I have so much of gas all the day. Have to fast around 20 times. I had overactive bladder problem but now its solved. I have type 6 or 7 stool always. Whenever i have gas i feel like peeing too. My stomach is always full. Do i have IBS?

It's seems like IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a functional bowel disorder in which abdominal pain is associated with defecation or a change in bowel habit. In Ayurveda it is called "Sangrahani". Ayurvedic medicine is very potent to this problem. Ayurvedic medicine is very efficient and potent to this problem. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problems of gastrointestinal tract through long established healing methods. Ayurvedic medicines curing the symptoms by eliminating the root cause of problem. If you want ayurvedic treatment for your problem. Consult me online. You have to change your lifestyle along with ayurvedic medication.

Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat your problem with proper and complete herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks
Ur age and history mostly suggestive of IBS...but it can be due to other causes like crohn's disease.. needs a detailed evaluation
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services.
First u take usg of whole abdomen. Use homoeopathic medicine syrup-digester . 2tsp daily three time .china 30. Berberis vulgaris q.20 drop TDs.
after one weak chat  me online .
use soft food.avoid spicy and heavy food.stop smoking and gutka.do exercise daily ..meet ur physio.
U can consult me online, homeopathic medication can be beneficial for u. Need more details. Chat online for consultation and treatment. Dr Merlin
Take online consultation directly providing all details through private chat. Correct your diet and water drinking habits also. Find out root causes of your problem and correct them by ayurvediy way diagnosis diet lifestyle corrections and medicine.
take online consultation directly providing all details
No need to worry It can be cured You can cunsult me online
Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't Overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym etc. For more details, you can consult me
Take homepathic medicine