Stomach gas mucus in stool
I have gas from 3 years and gas coming out of mouth frequent burping and when I press my stomach also gas comes out of mouth and mucus in stool yellow jelly at times at times nothing at times white colour and stomach and abdominal mild pain at times constipation and like few months back it was a combination of loose stools and suddenly hard stool now normal at times hard and at times passing stool I get more gas and upper stomach mild pain and there is bloating not always after a food like that and at times with Yellow mucus I get a long worm type thing with yellow covered it's like 3to 4 inches or 5 inch

Homeopathic helps in this condition.
Consult for further treatment.

It may be gastric problems like ibs or ulcerative colitis,in ayurveda its describe as Grahni means undigested food beceme aama which is passout with stool.change your food habit and daily routine.avoid spicy,junk,spicy ,oily,dairy products, nonveg etc. contect sevens seven nine three zero two zero four Eight zero
Only homeopathy can save you from these troubles permanently. Cost of medicine is 1000 per month.
Chat online for more details.
Patol katurohinyadi kashayam (nagarjuna)  2 tsf with equal amount of water after meals twice a day regularly for 2 months.. For complete treatment u can consult with ur reports
Homoeopathic treatment Carbo veg 200 4pills daily morning 3days Digestone 1spoonful 3times daily
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Chat online so can guide you in detail n treat ur digestive system related diseases.
You would require to give detailed history and also few investigations would required to be done. You can consult me online.
Upper GI endoscopy will diagnose your problem and lower g I endoscopy to diagnosis and treatment OF your problem. May be infection or amoebic
You need some lifestyle modifications and dietary changes alongside some medications for rapid recovery.You can consult for this