Gas Bloating
Will intaking lemon and water in the morning reduces bloating? Or does it have any side effects? Because I started drinking that I feel accumulation of more gas in stomach....should I continue taking it?

hello there. you can reduce your problem of acidity, gas, bloating etc by following these advise. 1. drink lots of water. 2. chew your food with your mouth closed so that air doesn't enter. 3. don't drink water between meals. 4. have one small bowl of curd everyday or even twice a day. 5. have high fiber diet. 6. divide your meals into 5 smaller meals. nothing wrong in having lemon water etc. regards