Drinking lemon water with salt...???
I am drinking lemon water with salt daily.. Daily two lemons water with salt in one big glass at once.. My mother told me if you drink like this you will have gas problem and gastric problem... Is it true what my mother said...??? Is it true...???

Hello don't use excess salt otherwise you won't have any problems.
It is possible if you don't have a proper diet when you're not eating regularly and eating spicy, oily, deep fried and junk food. It is possible if you have gastritis, it will lead to worsening of the condition. The citric acid in lemon can cause gastric irritation if had in excess. Kindly monitor your BP regularly as lime with salt can increase the blood pressure.

Salt water nasal wash Salt water flush weight loss Soak infected toe in salt water