Lemon Juice with Honey
As he is taking Thyroid tablet ( Eltroxin-75 mg) in the morning/ before breakfast. Doctor ! my query is in the Morning " Lemon Juice with Honey " can it be taken before Eltroxin 75 mg, if yes.. May I know the min. Time required to take this tablet, after taking the above said juice., Pls. Advise

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Thyroid medicines need to be taken on an empty stomach. That is the first thing that you should take after getting up is the medicines. After half an hour of taking medicines, he can take the above said juice. I would not advice to take it the other way round . Medicine should be first. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Its not advisable to take lemon before medicines. it tends to decrease the efficacy of medicines
Take the thyroid medicine empty stomach
have iodine rich foods. also take a thyroid multivitamin and follow thyroid diet
Dr. Asha Annamalai
Family Physician 2 yrs exp Chennai
Please take thyroid medications half an hour before you eat anything.
Dr. Jayesh Pavra
General Physician 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Yes you can As thyroid tab is best absorb empty stomach food interfere with absorption