Gaps between teethes
Between teeth s gap was there. Now from two it is more. how to avoid gap . There is any solution with less cost. Please advice me. It is help to me.

Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

Hello, gap in between teeth can be closed by; 1. orthodontic(braces) treatment 2. ceramic or composite veneers 3. crowns
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, If the no. of spaces are increasing between the teeth then the problem could be due to the dissolution of the supporting bone of the teeth.Visit a dentist at the earliest.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,Dental arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Manmeet Singh
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings! As per your description you need help. There are options by which i can Treat you  based on your Budget. Treatment of course can be planned after a complete  examination and evaluating your condition. To avoid further deterioration of your problem please get it treated. I would be happy to help you. You can fix a appointment with me from practo or visit me at Health  Cottage Hospital, Bangalore.  Regards  & Good Luck.
Dr. Sindhu Vijaykumar
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello mam. Yes ofcourse the gap can be closed. We need to choose the treatment option depending on cause of the gaps and also which teeth area the gaps are associated with. The dentist will be able to provide the treatment option after a complete assessment. But ofcourse there are different treatment options you can choose from.
Dr. Bala Vignesh
Dentist 5 yrs exp Chennai
Hello mam They gap can b closed by braces.. pls visit a orthodontist near by.. thanks
Dr. Shruti Joshi
Dentist 17 yrs exp Thane
Hi, First of all the reason for increase in gap should be found out (maybe because of gum problem or if any teeth is missing which is not replaced with artificial teeth) & accordingly treatment plan should be decided.There are various options like cosmetic fillings, caps ,veneers & braces which will be decided only after examination.
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
If spaces are increasing then it might be the problem associated with gums. Just get it checked from nearby dentist. Either simple cleaning or get the gums treatment done.  Once dentist sees you he can explain you better. Don't delay the treatment, it will worse the outcome of treatment and complicate the things. Good luck