Gaps between teeth
I have gap between my teeth.. The lower side teeth looks aligned but there is gap between teeth in the upper side...I don't want to wear clips as there is no much gap... What else can be done..

Dr. Neha Sharma
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi... There are many reasons for gap between teeth... If we go by the condition which is visible in the pic then it can be corrected by just capping it.. you need an oral examination to find out causes of gap development... some times it happens because of difference in the size of teeth which can be easily corrected with smile designing and capping teeth... Hope it will help...
Dr. Smitha Nagaraj
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi The pictures you have posted definitely shows the space , we need to understand whether the gap is constantly increasing and the gums around that tooth inflamed. Other than braces there are many ways to correct the space kindly get in touch with your dentist for a detailed consultation.
Dr. B.N. Prasad
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Faridabad
first we have see the reason of gap. is there any missing teeth or else other condition. on that basis treatment is planned.