Gap between tooth
There is a gap between my canines and incisors at both sides. My lower canines are sharp and long which occupies that gap. Will this turn out be an issue in future? Myupper jaw is overlapping the lower one. I wish to correct all these. How long will I have to undergo treatment for this?

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there... Please visit a nearby orthodontist or a periodontist for a proper diagnosis first ...so that treatment can be planned accordingly... Take care ...!!!
Mr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..Yes it can create problems in future. You need to get teeth alignment done. You can visit us here at Bangalore. Regards
Dr. Shyam Padmanabhan
Dentist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Visit a dentist to determine whether the gaps or spacing is natural or pathologic. Based on this you will be referred to a periodontist or an orthodontist.
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
It seems you have malaligned teeth which can be very corrected by otthodontic treatment-dental braces. Visit your dentist and ask for an orthodontic consultation.