Gap between teeths
I have 2 long incisiors with gap btw them. also there is gap b/w my both sided canions. I can't laugh as i always concerned about my teeth. How much cost will it tak to gt best teeth and smile. I also feel my teeth are becoming yellowish even after daily brushing. do i need to get them polished?Is it possibl at ths age

Dr. Ruchika Mittal
Periodontist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
yellowishness of your teeth can be corrected by cleaning of teeth- visit a dentist ( periodontist) the gapes can be corrected by wiring and some reshaping- visit an orthodontist as soon as possible before you get older..
Dr. Vikas Jharwal
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Jaipur
U require a ortho treatment done by the orthodontist specialist for the correction of  spacing in between ur teeth.