Gap between front teeth

There's a gap between my front two teeths.. I have been told for veneers after consultation. And cost about 9.5k should I go forward? Thanks

Doctor Answers (7) on Gap between front teeth

Hi..braces is best option. But if you want fast treatment then go for veneers. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The cost of veneers, just like any other dental treatment, varies from city to city and from dentist to dentist, depending on many factors...... veneers are a good option in cases of gaps between the teeth..... the cost quoted also seems to be nominal...... but please make sure to have a discussion with your dentist about the projected future appearance of the teeth because to close the gaps, slight increase in the width of the teeth will definitely be done and you should be aware of those changes before starting the treatment.....
Regards......
Dr. Mitali Parikh Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
Hello,
Veneers are a good option but you can also go for smile design with the help of composites and it would be costing you less than the veneers.
Dr. Shitij Srivastava Lucknow | Prosthodontist
Hello,
Although only after clinical examination your exact treatment can be decided, but if, duration of treatment is not a concern then orthodontic treatment would be ideal for you especially considering your age.
But for quick solution , veneer is definitely a conservative option and you can go ahead.
All the best.
Veneers are certainly a conservative option for closing the gaps between teeth and its a quick solution.  But other options available are braces(orthodontics) if you are willing to spend some time for treatment, which do not involve any preparations of teeth. Certainly a second opinion would help.
All the best
Dr Amit Sadhwani MDS
PROSTHODONTICS
It's good if u r going for veneers.
Veneers are a good option to close mid line diestma but a good clinical assessment may give you more options