Gap and bleeding teeth

Suddenly I am having gap between my teeth food stuck there embrace me all the time and whenever I am brushing my teeth blood comes from them

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..it's called periodontitis. You need deep scaling following by x ray for bone evaluation. Visit a periodontist and later Orthodontist. Regards
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
Hiiii..... the gap is being created because of tartar formed in between the teeth.....this also causes inflammation and swelling of gums which bleed on brushing....consult your dentist, get scaling done and also get your periodontal status evaluted by your dentist Regards
Dr. Pankaj Sharma
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
These are the symptoms of periodontal pockets formed due to calculus deposited on your teeth. Consult your dentist and get the scaling done. Sometimes flap surgery is also required for deep pockets. This calculus leads to the resorption of bone if untreated so better consult your doctor.