Gam bleeding and bad smel
I have bad smell in my teeth and some time light pain or brushing time bleeding also... I am doing two time brushed daily..

The 2 most common reasons for bad smell are decayed teeth and gum infections. In ur case it might b gum infection. Visit ur nearest Dental Surgeon for examination and a session of professional cleaning which might solve ur problem

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+121
Chat with a dentist
Hello mam , bad smell (halitosis ) is due to deposition of plaque and calculus . Pain and bleeding is an indication of gums (gingiva) inflamation .local factors is responsible fr tat inflamation . Proper scaling followed by oral prophylaxis will help u to get rid of the issues .
You are suffering from gingivitis because of deposition of plaque and calculus. Visit a dentist, get a proper scaling and polishing done. That will solve your problem.