Gall bladder stone

My sister is having problem with gall bladder stone and for qure, Dr. Suggesting to remove the gall bladder. So my question, is there any problem she could face after removing the gall bladder?

Doctor Answers (2) on Gall bladder stone

Hello. No need to worry much. It's a small operation. But after the operation your diet restrictions would b there like you can't eat spicy, oily, fried foods much. And to relive the symptoms you can go for homeopathic treatment.
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello Cholecystectomy carries a small risk of complications including: Bile leak Bleeding Blood clots Heart problems Infection Injury to nearby structures, such as the bile duct, liver and small intestine Pancreatitis Pneumonia Your risk of complications depends on your overall health and the reason for your cholecystectomy. Consult surgeon and gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.