Prostate and stone
Prostate and gall blader stone detected one year back.I want to recheck once again.To which specialist should I visit?
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hello... If gall bladder stones are asymptotic you need not to worry... If associated with symptoms like dyspepsia, pain abdomen it should be removed ultrasound abdomen is required for diagnosis .you need to consult general surgeon with ultrasound report...prostate is a gland it don't harbour stones.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.