Kideny stone gall stones
I have suffering from kidney stone 22 mm and gall stones 7 mm .plz help me with treatment waiting for your reply

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Kidney stones and gallstones are effectively treated by homoeopathy. If you want you can try it as it has successfully help numerous patients. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us.
hey, since kidney stones 22mm difficult to pass through ureter may require surgical intervention ,gall stone -based on signs and symptoms of cholelithiasis ,cholecystectomy is suggestive , if you don't have symptoms of cholelithiasis can be managed with medicines