Gall bladder stones
I am having stones in gall bladder the max size is 0.8mm . can this be treated in Ayurveda? If yes what treatment? I am obese -pcod. Trying best to reduce weight. Panchakarma was not useful. Please suggest.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, 0.8 millimeter gall stone!!!!!?. It is very small which is not able to detect only. Or it is 0.8 centimeter please confirm that. PCOS is due to hormonal imbalance, which can cause weight gain and make it hard to reduce the weight. Since your ayurvedhic treatment not helping you please consult a gynecologist, she will put on treatment for PCOS, which helps to reduce your weight along with some exercise and diet control. Avoid fatty foods, drink plenty of water which helps with very small gallstones.