Bladder Full
I am Suffering from non bacterial prostatitis from 6months, Taking Alpha blocker medicine at night to release urine next day, Now I am having new problem, Even My Bladder is full i DONT FEEL Urge or Sensation to go toilet, i can remain in that situation for long time BUT just feel pain type in pelvis and then i go to toilet i void large amount of urine. What happens to me? Thanks

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi You will need further tests to find out the cause. I prefer to do cystoscopy, urine analysis, uroflowmetry and urodynamics. If you have got any areas of altered sensation or weakness in lower half of your body, then you might also want to see a neurologist.

Overdistended bladder Symptoms of bladder cyst