Gaining Weight
Hi, I am running since last 6(3 days a week)months and lost just 5 kgs of weight.From 88 to 83 but after that no further reduction and started gaining weight more & more.My tummy seems to be considerbaly bulging out.I am really stressed about my weight,due to hectic schedule in corporate life I need to be fit first.Request you to suggest me what needs to be done to reduce my weight. Please help me out,whom shall I consult.I was also diagnosed as prediabetic and fatty liver in my previous year annual health check up. Thanks

I understand your concern about fatty liver,pre diabetes and overweight with seems to be not good lifestyle. Please share your height, daily routine, eating pattern and digestive system aa well as water intake and sleeping pattern to find out the real cause. Please mention how long you're suffering from all other problems.
you need to discuss alk the details in personalised consultation to find the cause and act upon accordingly. As diet, exercise and lifestyle management is required for further management in my opinion.
Eat healthy keep negative load on body and maintain your weight and liver