Fungal infection in groin
I am suffering from fungal infection in groin since 2 months. Earlier I used fourderm cream which resulted in de-colourisation of skin there. Then I consulted general physician and he advised to stop it & have GRISOREM 250 tablet twice a day. Since then the severity of itchiness is stable(neither increased nor decreased) but area of infection is increasing. After 3 weeks of having tab now I have fungal infection increased in right armpit also. Now I have too much prob in wearing denims n I always try to avoid going out of house coz of this. I have immense pain in groin(like skin became too much delicate there)too much itchiness & very uncomfortable situation. I have a female dermatologist near my home. Should I visit her clinic? Will it not be awkward as problematic area is groin. Also I think will feel more awkward with a male doc. Can I get prescription here in private chat? BTW here are pics of infection, pinkish one is after used fourderm, the other one is today's.

Dr. Aman Sharma
You should be wearing loose light cotton clothes, avoid denims and synthetic clothes, Also avoid a very high of sugar diet it will make it worse. See your doc ,griseofulvin is a  good medicine. You should see your doctor and plan the next step. Get a blood sugar done and hba1c level done too. Keep area dry after bath.