Fungal infection near private part and i
I am suffering from fungal infection near my private part from 6 months. Please tell me what cream should I use.
95552 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You may be suffering from tinea cruris which is fungal infection of the inner thighs and genital area. It can be treated by taking four to six weeks of anti fungal treatment which includes tablets along with creams. Do not use soap over that area. Mistreatment with over the counter Steroid containing creams lead to repeated case of recurrence and also side effects due to application. Do not use steroid containing combination creams. Please consult me in private chat with photos for detailed prescription. Do not delay treatment as it may spread further on your body and also to other people living in the household.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
38/53 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Why does my private part itch Fungal infection on inner thigh Do steroids make fungal infections worse
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.