Skin infection near private parts
I have some fungal infection near private parts which hasn't been gone from 3 months and I think I am suffering from balanitis too as due to itching and getting problem in moving foreskin for opening and putting back.Please advice what should I do and which type of doctor I need to consult.
27989 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You are probably suffering from candidial balanoposthitis. Please consult a dermatologist. It is easily curable.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/5 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Why does my private part itch How to remove hair from private parts Itching in private parts
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.