Fungal infection
I have a fungal infection on my butt for years.. it causes itching and the skin turns black in colour what should I do to get rid of the infection

100% cure possible with specific medicine.. Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
First have to make sure it's a fungal infection Consult with relevant photographs for assessment and treatment.