Front teeth inclined
My bottom 3rd molars are covered by skin and a part of 2nd molars too. My front teeth are inclined. Is there a way to fix it?

Dr. Bobby Cyrriac
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, for your front teeth we could do braces and your wisdom teeth, mostly you may have to extract, definitely after seeing you OPG xray
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Nagpur
Hi! The alignment of your teeth can be corrected using orthodontic braces (commonly know as ortho treatment) whereas from the radiograph posted it appears that your third molars are impacted and need to be removed. Please consult an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for third molar extraction. Hope this helps!