Front teenth gap
Hi, I need to fill my front teeth gap. As it is affecting my smile and confidence. Please suggest a permanent way to fix this problem in a cost effective way.

Dr. Kunal R Shah
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Nashik

Hi.. The gap between front teeth can be taken care by either naturally with the help of braces or it can be taken care by artificial means like veneers or crown. Natural way is always cost effective but let your dentist take decision depending on severity of problem. Thank you.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..go for braces or for zirconia crowns.. Regards

Hello there we understand your feeling and your current condition. And it would be better if you go consult a dentist beforeand so that you may get better advice than anyone because if you consult one he may examine you and will give you better advice. Just plot one on you practo and. Try to consult. Him it would wise of you. Thank you
Dr. Priyal Shah
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, consult dentist so that he/she can examine and give correct treatment plan. You can go for tooth colour filling/ crowns/ braces treatment. Every treatment has its own plus / minus points.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
For for zirconia crowns