Frequent pee

I Used To Urinate 8 To 10 Times A Day .. Is It Normal... At 6 O'clock I Used To Dring 1large Glass Lemon Water Early In The Morning And Used Pee 4times Within 10 Am.. but not in night time. And I Am Residing In Bangalore... I Have No Diabetis...when I go to my native Bijapur only 5 to 6 times... is it because of whether or any problem

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Please note the amount and nature of your urine, involuntary leakage with coughing or urgency when you void. A reduction in your urinary frequency, especially if not associated with nocturia is OK. Please monitor your water intake and output. There is a condition called diabetes insipidus which needs to be ruled out. I need to know details of your age, onset of this voiding issue, medications etc. A urine routine, microscopy and culture will help rule out any subclinical urinary tract infections. Do get your problem checked out with a local physician. Regards, Aditi