Frequent pee

I Used To Urinate 8 To 10 Times A Day .. Is It Normal... At 6 O'clock I Used To Dring 1large Glass Lemon Water Early In The Morning And Used Pee 4times Within 10 Am.. but not in night time. And I Am Residing In Bangalore... I Have No Diabetis...when I go to my native Bijapur only 5 to 6 times... is it because of whether or any problem

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Please note the amount and nature of your urine, involuntary leakage with coughing or urgency when you void. A reduction in your urinary frequency, especially if not associated with nocturia is OK. Please monitor your water intake and output. There is a condition called diabetes insipidus which needs to be ruled out. I need to know details of your age, onset of this voiding issue, medications etc. A urine routine, microscopy and culture will help rule out any subclinical urinary tract infections. Do get your problem checked out with a local physician. Regards, Aditi