Frequent Urination
I go to pee every two hours except while sleeping. I drink three cups of green tea every day in the office. I feel the urge to pee in every hour but I go to pee in every two hours when pressure is enough. It's like I go to pee 8-9 times a day. Is it normal or a serious problem? I did not use to go this frequently. It's happening since I started drinking 3 cups of green tea daily.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Tea is a diuretic so more urine
reduce intake of tea

Hello.. Well it's totally normal to go to pee more when you have consumed more water..do not worry on that... gradually you will learn bladder control for this amount of water...secondly because of the cold weather also you tend to go more... thank you