Frequent urination.

I Used To Urinate 8 To 10 Times A Day .. Is It Normal... At 6 O'clock I Used To Dring 1large Glass Lemon Water Early In The Morning And Used Pee 4times Within 10 Am... And I Am Residing In Bangalore... I Have No Diabetis. But when I go to my native raichur I used to go only 5 to 6 times .. why is it so..

Doctor Answers (2) on Frequent urination.

Dear Practo user, How Diabetes has been ruled out? Was it Blood Sugar random sample? If that is so, get Blood Sugar fasting and post prandial done. Passing Urine 8 times per day is normal, if there is no gross variation as compared to what it was before. Get Urine routine examination done, if not done till now. Humidity in the environment is likely to affect urinary frequency. That may be the reason of variation in different places.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... I went through your query..... And i can understand your concern..... It seems to be quite normal..... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your frquent urination is controlled.....They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.....