Frequent urination
I am suffering from a problem of frequent urination from last 10 days. I contacted a doctor regarding this and he said to do the tests of sonogram and urine. I did and both the reports were normal. Then i did a sugar test and i was normal too. But my problem is still not solved. I am urinating about 15 times a day and that is too much. Please suggest me some instant relief home remedies for this and please also tell me the possible causes of this problem.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, since you have already underwent examination and the tests needed, nothing to worry about, probably change in weather from summer to rainy season, and in this cold environment your daily water needed by your body comes down suddenly. And body try to lose water in the form of urine. Restrict your daily water intake to 1.5 to 2 litres per day. For few days. If still not released then you need to visit nephrologist.